The preschool program is student-led by the Child Development students in the spring at Vernon Hills High School.
- Any child age 3-5 that is potty trained may sign-up to be a part of the preschool program.
- Parents must provide transportation for their child to the high school.
- The program runs from March 6th through May 11th.
- The program takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Children may attend anywhere from one day a week to all four days during the week. Once the maximum number of preschoolers have registered for a particular day, it will no long be an option on the form.
- A light snack will be served each day.
- No fees!
- REGISTRATION: Preschool Online Application.
- If you would like to be added to my mailing list please contact me via email. If you have any questions please contact Kelley Whitescarver at 847 932-2640or Kelley.firstname.lastname@example.org.